My Journey With Trigeminal Neuralgia

My Journey With Trigeminal Neuralgia

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The pain from my infected wisdom teeth and my TN had started to worsen considerably, and by Saturday night I was in the ER. I was throwing up and shaking so badly I was practically moving the gurney across the floor of the hospital room. They said my tooth was definitely infected and needed to be pulled (have to love the doctor for his glaring statement of the obvious) They also said I had a pretty decent fever. It took two hot blankets and some pain medicine to stop the shaking. They sent me home with more pain medicine, some medications for nausea and referrals for my tooth.

It seems sometimes when I am in the midst of one long attack, or a couple of bad attacks, that it takes normal pain medications to kick me back into normal gear. It is now Monday night, and my TN pain and fever are significantly better. My tooth feels slightly better, but I am still going to call around to some dentists to see what I can do about having in pulled without insurance. Doing that for me is usually difficult because with my TN, I have to undergo IV sedation to have it pulled. The only problem with that in my book is the price. Some people have issues with anesthesia and things such as that, but I am lucky enough to not have any problems with it. If I do end up having it pulled, that will have finally taken out every single one of my teeth on that bottom left side that normal people use to chew with. I barely remember what is was like to eat certain foods!

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, bring back relationship spell.      Contact him today  and get a permanent cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.
    website-www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete